Rice is one of those foods that takes some effort to get right. The number of steps in the process, from rinsing to boiling to steaming, just makes it all rather daunting. Yet, it is one of the best starches to serve at home (and rice is remarkably affordable). Save yourself the hassle, get this rice cooker.
This particular rice cooker is a kitchen marvel. It features:
- 3-cup capacity makes 6 cups of perfectly cooked cooked rice every time
- Cooking Functions: White/Mixed, Sushi, Porridge, Brown, and Quick Cooking
- Inner cooking pan provides even heating for better cooking and measuring lines for precise control of ingredients
- Features detachable inner lid, easy-to-read LCD control panel, automatic and extended keep-warm setting, reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and a built-in retractable power cord
- Small footprint takes up minimal counter space; Accessories include measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula, and spatula holder