With an average score of 4 out of 5 stars, and with 60 per cent of those giving it a 5-star rating, Yuneec is one of the consumers’ favorite boards.
- Light Weight
- Long range on a single charge
- Very flexible
The first thing you’ll notice about the E-Go is its price. With the starting retail price of $799, it’s more than $400 cheaper than its competition. However, lower price does not mean lower quality – this e-board is built from Canadian maple wood and features a waterproof casing that protects the battery. With a speed of 12 mph it’s not the fastest board out there, but it is one of the longer lasting ones.
What the reviewers say:
- “I love this board. At $550+ under most of the competition, it's a steal. Build quality is superb.”
- “I use this board to commute to work and it gets the job done very very well. It makes getting to work one of the highlights of my day and simply puts a smile on your face while riding it.”
- “This is the best thing you will ever meet you will not regret it I got it and people say it goes 12 miles for a strange for me it went 20 miles. People also say is only goes 13 miles an hour mine goes 18miles
- I recommend this board then again you will not regret it.”
- Rated #7 in 9 Best Electric Skateboards