- Strong cedar smell with pleasantly light lemon after-scent
- Good thickness/consistency, easy to apply
- Leaves your hair glossy and rich
Falls into the higher cost side of the market.
The Product: The ingredients in this product include:
- Jojoba oil to fight acne, regulate the production of skin oils, promote hair growth, and cleanse your skin
- Grapeseed oil to tighten your skin, fight aging, and combat dandruff
- Olive oil and Vitamin E oil to moisturize, condition, and soften your facial hair and skin - both also promote the production of collagen and elastin
What makes this brand so great is its manly smell. The "woodsy" scent of pine and evergreen is strong at the beginning, but fades to a mild undertone after an hour or two of use. It's a complement to your uber-masculine deodorant, cologne, and body spray.
Value: At $20 per 1-ounce bottle, it's a slightly pricey product. However, the fact that there's no way to control the dosage applied means that you'll go through it fairly quickly. Still, for quality and a beautiful smell, it's worth it! For the best options on where to buy this beard oil, see the list of online stores in this article.
- Rated #6 in 7 Best Beard Oil & Conditioner for Grooming