The Wine Bar is a wine rack that holds your bottle opening tools and 6 of your bottles.
- Snaps open in seconds
- Folds flat for storage
- Integrated tool rack with foil cutter, corkscrew, and bottle sealer
The rack has a convenient handle for easy carrying when you need to grab your bottle and setup somewhere else. When the rack is not in use it can fold flat for efficient storage.
What Reviewers Say:
- First of all, it's the cutest thing EVER! Was planning on purchasing as a gift, but decided I was more worthy. It's so nice and compact, takes up less space than having my bottles across my countertop. Love the look and it's sturdy. It's absolutely perfect. Thank you Sharper Image!
- Although this was a gift I loved the design and its portability
- Living alone and being a very moderate wine drinker I don't need storage for more than a half-dozen red wines at room temperature (I keep another half dozen whites in the fridge) For that purpose the Wine Bar is ideal and it's ability to keep a functioning corkscrew handy is a definite plus. That I have yet to master the capsule cutter and the wine-keeper says more about me than about the utensils. BTW I was amazed at the low price, in fact I did a double take.
- Rated #6 in Amazingly, These Popular Men's Gifts Are Only $50 or Less
- Rated #3 in 20 Unique Wine Gift Ideas For Wine Lovers
- Rated #4 in 15 Clever Gifts for Wine Enthusiasts Under $50