- Beard trimmer with 5-position guide
- High-carbon steel maintains sharpness
- 2-year warranty
Why do we love Wahl? For the same reason you should - all they do is clippers. And boy, do they know what they're doing. Not only does this beard trimmer offer a 5-position guide for precision, the high-carbon steel maintains its sharpness. You get a 2-year warranty with your beard trimmer, not to mention the ear, nose, and brow trimmers. Score. You shouldn't let their lower prices hold you back; you should rush towards this brand like it's your business. And you get a lot for the low price listed here.
Unfortunately this trimmer is not rechargeable, but you can always buy rechargeable batteries.
What Reviewers Say:
- I am a lifetime beard grower, and have had many different trimmers. I happen to buy a Wahl one day, and it has outlasted all my other big name trimmers. Not to mention it, I totally mistreated it and abused it, and it still trims like a dream.
- I decided when I was looking to update my trimming kit to look at some Wahl Timmers, and I was not dissapointed. It's plastic and feels light, but it does the job, and it does it the first time. It comes with everything I needed, and the cradle held everything pretty well. The instructions included are very useful as well.
- I have had this product for about 5 months now, perhaps a bit longer. I am using the same batteries I put in it when I bought it and it works just fine.
- I have been using this mustache/beard trimmer for years now! My old one was unfortunately submerged underwater, so I had to buy a new buzzer. Without a thought, I went for a Wahl. I've used many other expensive brands, but for trimming my facial hair, I haven't found a better buzzer suited for my needs. Although it would be nice if this was rechargeable, other than that it's perfect. I would definitely recommend it!