We know the problem: you don't want to waste water, but you need some pressure from your showerhead. This baby does both.
- 5 different sprays (including water saving)
- 3 Year Total Satisfaction No-Hassles Warranty
- Buy more than 1 and save
You have to shower every day, but that doesn't mean you don't feel a little guilty wasting all that water. Now, you can have an incredible shower experience and save water when you need to... all you have to do is change the dial on this shower head. It's easy to change, don't worry. More importantly, this feels more like a spa shower than a meagre drizzle and that counts.
What Reviewers Say:
With the totally respectable rating of 4.8 stars on Amazon, it's no wonder you see reviews like these:
- The best part, of course, is how well it works. We each tried out the different spray modes. I like the "relaxing coarse spray" most, and my husband likes that but prefers the "high pressure drenching spray." Both modes have great water pressure. I also used the drizzle mode while shaving, which used much less water without having to turn off the water then warm it up again to rinse.
- I researched shower heads for a long time here on Amazon before settling on this one. I didn't want to spend more than $40 so at $39.99 this one was within budget and the incredible reviews helped to seal the deal for me.
- The box contains very clear instructions (which I didn't have to use, but I appreciate the clarity anyway) and a small roll of teflon tape (a thoughtful addition - makes installation really painless). Even with the flow restriction in place I get good pressure, so I'm just going to leave it in there. I still prefer the mode that uses the entire head, but other family members really appreciate the other modes. Only unfortunate thing is that now the kids want to use my shower! I give this shower head 5 stars for performance and value.
- Rated #6 in 7 Ways to Save Water and Be Green