- Polyester blend conforms to your body
- Anti-odor technology keeps unpleasant and sweaty odors away
- "Longest lasting underwear ever!"
The Original Series 6" Boxerjock offers an exceptionally comfortable fit combined with the support you need for working out.
Runs small so be sure to select a size or two up from what you normally wear.
Fabric: The comfy fabric on these babies is so lightweight it's almost like you're wearing no underwear at all. Plus, the material is made from quality 90% Polyester and 10% Elastane. Reviewers agree that it holds up wash after wash, even after years of wearing. Made with HeatGear technology, the Original Series 6" Boxerjock moves the moisture away from the body for ultimate freshness, and also incorporates anti-odor technology to keep microbes at bay. Even more, the flatlock stitching prevents irritation and skin chafing.
Fit: These boxer briefs are extremely tight to ensure the fabric doesn't rub. The 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction, providing total comfort for any occasion. Not only do these boxer briefs feel good, but they look good too! The sleek logoed performance waistband design is just an added bonus. However, they do run small so buy one size larger than you normally do.
Price: These boxers average around $20 a pair. Although, they are expensive, their longevity and comfort makes the Original Series 6" Boxerjock worth the price. And, you can't put a price on comfort.
What Reviewers Say:
Men that rave about these underwear come from (and travel to) every area of the globe. And, they all have incredible things to say about these undergarments.
- "I have worn every type of underwear. this includes briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, or bikini to nothing at all. So far I rate this underwear high because it helps with all the sweat on a hard day if you work outside like me. it fits like a boxer brief but breathes much better than cotton underwear."
- "I am in the military and deployed to the middle east. The humidity where I am at is a lot like the gulf coast in the states. I wish I knew about these before. I was recommended them by a friend because he said they breathed more in humid climates. So I looked at them and was blown away that on base the go for $16 a pair and some department stores sell them for as high as $28 a pair. So I bought a pair of the 9 inch and was so amazed that I bought a second Stock up whenever it's on sale at various clothing merchants!"
"I love these compression boxers as they are smooth and form fitting. The boxers don't creep up on my thighs and they hold my perspiration within not allowing it to come through my outer layer. The material is silky smooth and breathable not causing chaffing. The boxers are the perfect length and have proven to stand the test of time as I have worn them and they have done nothing but exceeded all my expectations."