- A scent that will make you stand out
- Smells like an ultra high-end cologne
- Ladies give it rave reviews
Ideal for fall and winter.
This is a newer cologne on the market, though it is nearly 5 years old already. And the Drifter fragrance from True Religion really does cover some ground. This cologne is just starting to garner some notice - which means that you're likely to be one of the few attracting the women whenever you wear it. This price covers the 3.4 fluid ounce bottle, but there are smaller sizes available. Smells like blackberry, pear, grapefruit, cardamom, ginger, rosemary, juniper berry, apricot, calypsone, guaiac wood, sandalwood, and vetyver.
What Reviewers Say:
You will not have a difficult time finding men or women that want to share their positive feedback on this cologne. Here's a sampling of the reviews on Amazon.
- I love it... Can't keep the women off me! Even women 75 years and older.
- This fragrance is perfect for the fall and winter. I purchased it last year and I really like it a lot. Got a ton of compliments on it. Even my homeboys that spend $100-$150 bucks on high-end cologne wanted to know the name of this stuff.
- Ladies love it!