Lenient approval process means you have a good chance of getting approved. Doesn’t require a security deposit.
You have to pay a hefty activation fee and an annual fee to use this card. There’s a high interest rate, and payments often take weeks to clear.
Application Process: Apply online and get an immediate response. If you’re approved, you may have to shell out an account activation fee. Everybody pays the same amount regardless of creditworthiness, and all applicants start out with a $300 credit line.
You must have a checking account to get approved, but you can pay the activation fee with a debit card or money order if you prefer. You can pay monthly statements with a debit card, which is a feature many credit cards lack.
Bonus Offers: There are no bonus offers, but this is normal for cards tailored toward folks with bad credit.
Rewards: This is a no-frills card, so the only potential reward is an improved FICO score after responsible use. This card reports your balance and payment history to 3 major credit bureaus.
APR: See terms.
Fees: See terms.
Variable APRSee Terms
Cash Advance APRSee Terms
Rewards RateSee Terms
Annual FeeSee Terms
Intro APRSee Terms
Bonus OffersSee Terms
- Rated #2 in Best Credit Cards for People with No Credit
- Checking Account Required
- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine Visa® card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- If approved, simply pay a Processing Fee to open your account and access your available credit
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
- Select your favorite card design from our gallery, for free!