Want the best workout ever? You'll need to pay attention to these tips.
- Do at least two 7-minute cycles in a session with a 1-minute rest between - for a total of 15 minutes of workout.
- Start out slow and work your way up to top speed.
- Rest as you need, but push yourself to work harder every time you do it.
- Breathe! Controlled breathing will help you survive the workout.
- Rest for 15 seconds between each movement.
- Warm up first. Seriously. You don't want to hurt yourself.
Ready to get started?
Updated: 3 years ago