- Offers exceptional hold
- Great for a natural matte look
- Smells incredible
Unfortunately, this wax isn't going to work well with thinner (or thinning) hair.
Just about everything from the Bed Head range is exquisite. This particular product is both lightweight and natural looking. That's code for matte finish. But, this one also lasts for the entire day, even when it's hot and humid. Now that's incredible. You can also expect this wax to add some texture to your hair - at the very least, you'll achieve a slightly more piecey look than you normally have. Wait, you'll always have that look because you won't be able to go a day without adding this to your hair. You won't have to either; it's more affordable than you would think.
When it comes to hold, it's stronger than it is flexible and it has an almost seductive scent to it. Unfortunately, you will need to spend some time washing this wax out of your hair; it does come with some buildup which is sad given that everything else is in place with this product.
- Hold and Control: You'll get a strong hold, but it's a little more balanced as opposed to just being firm.
- Ability to Restyle: Yep, you'll get that. You won't have it completely, but it's there.
- Texturing Ability: Wondering whether you can achieve a textured, piecey look in this lifetime? Stop wondering.
- Shine Level: Don't expect a shiny finish; this wax is more of a matte finish.
- Flakes and Washability: Guys should expect some buildup making this a little more difficult to wash than we would like.
- Scent: Super pleasing; expect attention when you use this wax.
Bottom Line: We love this hair wax. It's one of the few classic waxes that does just about everything it promises. It's not a complete super-hero product, but it's close.
- Rated #2 in 12 Best Hair Waxes for Men