If there's half a chance you'll be out in inclement weather, this is the coat you need. Really.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof exterior shell with a warm 100 g insulated liner jacket
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Covered front zip with stormflap
It's as simple of being able to adjust to whatever the weather (and the day) throw at you. Stay as warm or as cool as you need and without the heaviness of older coats. You're going to fall in love with this winter jacket... it's everything you've ever wanted.
What Reviewers Say:
- Although general rule of thumb is to order one size up for North Face jackets, I think that in this style, keep with your regular size. I purchased this for my husband who usually wears size large in tops-- and he most likely could have kept with this jacket in a large. Sleeve length is good. If you stretch your arms out straight, the sleeves are at wrist length. The neck zips up to provide soft warmth without being too rigid. And the hood amazingly fits nicely to cover the head, providing protection from the wind and keeping the ears from being exposed. The style of the hood looks great, too!. Washing instructions are to machine wash on delicate and then preferably air dry. My husband loves this jacket since it is waterproof, doesn't show stains, and has an inner jacket that can be unzipped to wear alone if desired. Great jacket for rain, snow, and chilly fall/ winter!
- I bought this jacket to replace a not-so-warm jacket that I had worn for years. This coat is VERY comfortable, it fits as you'd expect given your size, and it's warm enough to wear skiing (which was not my intent). It's also nice that this jacket has a shell and a removable down liner that can be worn separately if it's not blistery cold outside. Highly recommended!
- Great Looking Coat. I own a lot of winter Jackets (about 8-10) and this one is great. Warm, fits great (XL - I'm 6'2, 205-210lbs.). Definitely looks great as well.