This artistic kitchen accessory holds 5 high quality kitchen knives, made out of stainless steel, in a very unorthodox fashion.
- 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch carver, 5-inch utility, and 3-1/2-inch parer
- Razor-sharp precision cutting blades
Awesome and unique knife holder, designed by Raffaele Iannello.
What Reviewers Say:
Most users love these knives. Here's what they think:
- I bought The Ex strictly because of the holder. To my delight, the knives are good quality. I made hot wings yesterday, and cutting through them was like butter. I had The Ex on my wish list for two forevers, I only wish I had gotten it sooner. You won't be disappointed. The ONLY caveat I would mention is to be sure to measure the distance between the countertop and your cabinets. The Ex is tall. Mine fit snugly, but if you have low cabinets, you might have a problem.
- In my apartment, it is always a conversation starter. A great way to reveal the dark-humour from within.
- I couldn't be happier if it could bleed. What a great knife set, high quality knives in a comical stand.
- Rated #6 in 20 Ingenious Cooking Gadgets You Will Want