- "Sturdy, comfortable cot"
- "Extremely comfortable, would recommend just about anywhere"
- "Good material and structure"
Some reviewers report that this cot cannot truly hold up to 600 pounds.
Details: The TETON is constructed using an aluminum frame, patented steel legs, and a heavy-duty canvas top. The cot measures 85" x 40" x 19" and condenses to a pack size of 42" x 12" x 7", weighing 26 pounds. The cot features an oversized sleeping area that supports up to 600 pounds, and it's easy to setup, take down, and transport with the included carrying bag. The TETON is compatible with Outfitter XXL Camp Pad, Under Cot Storage and Cot Organizer, but the best part is the limited lifetime warranty!
What Reviewers Say:
- "I have been sleeping on this thing for 2 weeks. I do not plan to switch to a bed until my wife forces me to. I would not even be slightly surprised if this thing outlasts a traditional wooden frame and box mattress bed. Extremely solid, extremely comfortable, would recommend just about anywhere. Easy to clean too."
- "I am not a small woman. I am tall and 200+ pounds. This cot is very sturdy, I have no fears of it collapsing. Comes with a great carrying bag that you can sling over your shoulder. Yes it is a tad heavy, but like I said I am not a small woman. For right now, I am not using the pricey pad that can be purchased separately. A friend has the pad and it is very comfortable and I will be getting this, but for now I am just using a fat comforter as padding."
- "This is the best cot money can buy. We used the cot for one month. Placed a twin size air mattress on it, very sturdy, easy to set up, comes with a really nice storage bag."
- Rated #9 in 30 Best Camping Gear and Gadgets