- Essentially a portable elliptical machine with built-in resistance training
- Twist action helps you tone thighs and buttocks
- LCD display shows total count, time, calories burned, and rep count
It's compact, very easy to use, and gives you a workout you'd never get on a classic elliptical. With resistance bands to work the upper body, it's a complete toning workout - and all for just under $50!
What Reviewers Say:
- I purchased this in May of this year and wanted to wait several months before reviewing it. I'm glad I purchased it! I wanted a machine that gave me a good workout, easy on my knees, portable and did not take up a lot of space. This stepper met my expectations. I use it when watching TV and in a short amount of time I'm sweating. I've noticed that my thighs have gotten firmer and when I go up and down stairs my knees no longer hurt. It was quiet when I first started using it, but after using it on a regular basis it has started to squeak a bit, but so loud that it distracts from TV viewing. Using W-20 took care of it.
- Listen to me here...this is the important part. IT WORKS! I actually have two now. One at home and one at work. I make it a necessity to use it for a minimum of 10 minutes every hour -- no matter what. You don't have to get on it and use it for 45 minutes straight -- although, that's an awesome workout, too. Just get on it and use it consistently.
- I am physically fit, and I find that this stepper gets my heart rate up in a matter of minutes. When you use the arm pulleys at the same time you are stepping, it really elevates the level of exercise and becomes a total body workout. In addition, because you are essentially balancing yourself while using the stepper, you are also working on your core without even realizing it.
- Rated #6 in 8 Best Elliptical Machines