- The card charges an $85 annual fee, although it's waived the first year
- The card's sign-up bonus pales in comparison to premium hotel credit cards
- It might be harder to find a hotel where you're staying; there are about 150 partner hotels
Application Process: Apply online and get an immediate decision unless someone has to manually review your app.
Rewards: Earn 3 points per dollar spent at Stash Partner Hotels, 2 points per dollar spent at other hotels and on dining and gas, and 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere.
Bonus Offers: Get 10,000 points after you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days.
APR: 17.49% variable APR.
Annual Fee: $85; waived the first year.
Cash Advance APRSee terms.
Rewards Rate3 points per dollar spent at Stash Partner Hotels, 2 points per dollar spent on all other hotels, dining and gas, 1 point per dollar for all other qualifying purchases
Annual Fee$0 the first year, then $85.
Bonus OffersEarn 10,000 points towards free stays at Stash Partner Hotels when you spend $1,500 within 90 days of opening your account.
- Earn 10,000 points toward free stays at one-of-a-kind Stash Partner Hotels when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent at Stash Partner Hotels
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent on all other hotels, dining, and gas
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Get 10% of your points back on redemptions
- Points don’t expire
- No travel blackout dates
- No limit on the number of points you can earn
- $85 annual fee waived the first year