Yet another elliptical machine by Sole Fitness, the E35 is a sturdy, reliable trainer that gives you total control over your workout.
- Backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline
- Includes sound system and water bottle holder
It comes with its own heart rate strap, adjustable pedals, and is able to carry up to 375 pounds.
What Reviewers Say:
- The thing is SOLID and it's so quiet I can use it in the same room as someone else watching TV without cranking the volume. We had our doubts, but this thing is really well-built. I did a few years of research and tested out a bunch of different machines before I took the plunge and I am really glad I did. It's more expensive than some of the other brands but the quality is so far above that it's worth it. I am 34 and began running about 6 months ago to get in shape; since that becomes a little more challenging in winter months in the northern states, I wanted to eventually switch to an elliptical. I can not believe how low-impact it is. My muscles are getting a workout but it just doesn't feel quite as agonizing as the running and the impact is low so my limps and aches are gone.
- I have had this unit for about a month and have used it 20 or so times. I am a big guy 6' 350 lbs so I needed a solid machine that had good weight capacity. Overall this is a very good machine with plenty of options to keep your workout changing.
It does take a little while to assemble, probably 3 hrs or so taking your time to make sure it is correct. The instructions could be more detailed but are good enough to get the job done. There are a couple of videos on you tube by Slayerwalleye there were a huge help during the assembly.
- I've had this product for 2 years and it works the same as day one! It was a little tough to assemble and may require 2 people if you cannot lift a heavy base. It fits though narrow doorways and has wheels and a grab bar for moving it around. It's a great workout I sweat within the first 10 minutes of an interval workout. The fan is just enough air to allow you comfort while working up a great sweat!