- Great for softening coarse, thick hair
- Leaves your facial hair looking neat and professional
- Nice and thick; tames even wild beards
Highly effective moisturizer and conditioner, great for taming unruly growths of any length, 100% natural, tin is easy to open but securely sealed, and features a neutral smell.
Ideal for longer beards, but not as good for shorter facial hair; many users found the smell unpleasant.
The Product: The ingredients in this product include:
- Argan oil to moisturize, condition, and promote healthy hair and skin - also fights acne and reduces your risk of cracked/chapped lips
- Sweet almond oil to reduce viscosity of the product, restore healthy skin and hair pH, and prevent split ends
- Castor oil to stimulate hair growth and nourish the hair on your face
- Shea butter, beeswax, and avocado to hold the hair firmly in place while conditioning it
The ingredients are all-natural and U.S. made.
This is a great product not just for moisturizing, but also for grooming. It can help to get wild, thick, and coarse beards under control. It will soften and make it easier to comb/manage your whiskers, and it will hold the hair firmly in place. It may take a bit of time to learn how to apply it properly, but once you get the hang of it, it's like the perfect "gel" or "wax" to keep your facial hair looking good.
The smell on this moisturizer is fairly mild and neutral, though a number of reviewers complained about it. They couldn't put their finger on what exactly the balm smelled like, but they disliked the scent.
Value: At just under $15 for a 2-ounce tin, this is one of the best-priced items on our list. You'll get a quality grooming product that will moisturize and condition your facial hair, and at a price you'll be happy to pay every time. If you want to know where to buy this beard oil for even better value, check out the list of online stores available in this article.
- Rated #5 in 7 Best Beard Oil & Conditioner for Grooming