Heartburn and acid reflux can keep you awake no matter what your age. With this pillow, that's no longer an issue.
- Relief from heartburn, sinus congestion, and snoring
- Removable cover
- Medical grade polyurethane foam
This gently sloped pillow provides a subtle incline that raises the upper body for relief from the symptoms of heartburn, sinus congestion, and snoring. The angled shape starts level with the bed and gently elevates sleepers, helping to avoid positions which can contribute to acid reflux and other digestive problems, and allows gravity to gently drain sinus passages. The pillow is crafted from two layers of medical grade polyurethane foam. Its anti-microbial treated 80% cotton/20% polyester velour cover zips off for washing.
What Reviewers Say:
Want to know what real users think about this product?
- After years of stacking multiple pillows to cope with night-time reflux, I found relief with the Pillow Wedge. It combines the perfect incline with just the right height graduation providing a comfortable sleeping angle and relief from reflux.
- I have had other wedge pillows where the ramp is too quick and they gave me a stiff neck and were uncomfortable. This pillow has a lower longer ramp so it doesn't push my neck up out of alignment and allows me to breath better. I don't have a CPAP machine even though my doctor says that I should, but I do have a CPAP chin strap that I use with this to prevent snoring and dry mouth when I move to sleep on my back. I don't have the problem when I sleep on my side. This pillow allows me to adjust quite easily
- Our king bed posts are 5 inches square with ones in the middle too, so raising the bed on blocks wasn't an option. We have a TempurPedic so I didn't want a full mattress size cover style. Got just 1 to test it out, loved it, got another for my husband, he loves it! Just the right slope, not too tall or short. Love the handled cover so it's easy to throw in the car for an overnight trip. Ordered a third and have them all side by side which covers our whole king size bed. No more reflux. My husband snores and has sleep apnea, I noticed RIGHT AWAY his snoring has stopped-I was not expecting that benefit. No regrets, love the pillows!