- Graceful, modern, unconventional
- Best for fall or winter wear
- Soft and feminine, yet sexy
Some reviewers were disappointed by the weakness of the aroma.
Sì is a tribute to modern femininity, created for the woman with an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. Sì opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail.
Scent: Sì by Giorgio Armani combines top notes of Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, and liquer de cassis. Features heart notes of rose, neroli, and Egyptian jasmine. Finally, the fragrance finishes with base notes of patchouli, blond woods, amber, vanilla, and musk.
Price: At a whopping $115 for a 3.4 ounce bottle, Sì by Giorgio Armani is the most expensive on our list. While not cheap, this perfume is well worth it for such a modern, unique fragrance.
What online reviews say:
Keep reading to find out why reviewers can't get enough of this bold fragrance.
- "This is such a classic timeless smell! In love!! Highly recommend."
- "My new favorite. I have not been able to stop wearing this ever since I purchased it. I usually rotate my fragrances based on my mood, my clothes, the season, whatever....but not with this one! This is the first brand in a LONG time that I've worn every day & not gotten tired or bored of it. It's sweet, musky & sexy."
- "Lovely everyday fragrance. Love, love it. Comes on strong when you first spray it but it dwindles down to a lovely soft fragrance. I can’t get enough."