- No social security number required to apply
- No annual fees and foreign transaction fees if you decide to use this credit card back home, or when traveling
- Earn a flat rate of 1% cash back on all purchases
Two major perks of normal credit card use are missing with the SelfScore Achieve Mastercard: there are no balance transfers or cash advances available. If these things are important to you, ValuePenguin suggests using this credit card to build credit, then applying for another credit card with these options when your credit score is high enough.
Application Process: Online. You won't need a social security number, but you will need:
- Proof of a U.S. bank account balance
- Passport ID and Student Visa
- I-20 form
Annual Fee: Mercifully, none.
APR: A variable APR of 19.74% and a $5,000 credit limit.
Rewards: A flat rate of 1% cash back on all purchases.
Bonus Offers: Enjoy 0% interest for the first 6 months of using this card. If you have friends in the same situation, recommend this credit card to them and receive a $30 referral bonus if your referral's account gets approved.
Cash Advance APRn/a
Rewards Rate1% cashback on all purchases.
- Rated #5 in 7 Best Credit Cards When You Have No Credit