- LCD window system allows you to monitor different feedbacks
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking
- Charging USB port and data exchange
By the company that brought you the bikes you loved as a child, this elliptical machine is a durable, high-tech option that's surprisingly affordable. With 22 training programs, 20 levels of resistance, and settings for up to 2 users, it's a good option for your home gym.
Some reviewers report that their elliptical arrived with missing pieces, and Schwinn customer service was less than helpful with correcting the problem.
Performance: The Schwinn 430 is a fixed stride elliptical machine that provides 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel, which delivers a smooth and quiet workout time after time.
Features: The Schwinn 430 features a dual track LCD window system, which allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks at one time. This elliptical also comes programmed with 22 different work outs, 2 user settings, and goal tracking - all designed to help keep your fitness goals on track. Additionally, the dual monitors feature a USB port and data exchange, allowing you to stay connected throughout the entire duration of your workout.
Price: At $557 this elliptical is easily the least expensive on our list, making it a perfect addition to your home gym!
What Reviewers Say:
- The Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine is a beast of a machine! At a shipping weight of 226 pounds, your workout will begin with simply getting it into the house. (Although the lovely man from the shipping company kindly delivered it up our two steps and indoors.) Set up time was about 90 minutes.
- Love it. Was really easy to put together. My husband and I assembled it in less than an hour and a half.
- Works well, been using it almost everyday. I was able to put it together using the tools included in less than 2 hours by myself. Most of that time was just taking things out of the box, organizing the pieces and cleaning up afterwards. The main piece is pretty heavy, so it may be better if you had another person to help you with. Would speed things up a lot. That being said, it works great. I haven't used all of the programs or speakers yet, mostly just been running on it for a bit each morning and sometimes at night.
- Rated #4 in 8 Best Elliptical Machines