- Eco-friendly, no mess brew
- Low price for great quality
- Delicious, balanced flavor
Some people have a hard time adjusting to the design of the cups. At times, this coffee can be a bit grainy due to the design.
Yeah, we know; these aren’t Keurig-branded k-cups. But we just want you to think for a moment about the amount of waste you create when you’re obsessively using the originals. And we’re not going to talk you out of it, but the San Francisco Bay brand might. Plus, the cups are fully compatible with Keurig machines, so no harm no foul!
Don’t be fooled by the packaging; this coffee isn’t for sissies. It’s strong, and it’s rich. The only difference is that packaging is 100% biodegradable. And that’s rather cool when you think about it. And, since it’s tasty too, you’ll feel even better about it.
- Flavor: The flavor is easy to enjoy, but it’s not necessarily going to blow your mind.
- Body: We don’t know if the packaging makes it easier to achieve a single, full-bodied cup of coffee, but the folks at San Francisco Bay got it right here.
- Aroma: You’ll get the good coffee smell, but you probably won’t write home about it.
- Price: This is one of the most affordable single-cup coffees on the market. And, it’s good for the environment too, so you can cut the cost of your guilt. Top score.
Bottom Line: You can’t use this coffee to win friends; it’s simply not that good. But it’s a good tasting coffee that’s been responsibly produced and fairly traded. That makes it a solid choice for people that enjoy single-serve brews but can’t stand what they do for the world we live in.
- Rated #5 in 13 Best Tasting K-Cup Coffee Flavors