Best Men’s Facial Scrub Exfoliator for Sensitive Skins
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
- Effective at cleaning and balancing skin
- Wonderful manly smell
This facial scrub has a lot of good stuff in it and none of those nasty elements. The container is large and carries a 60-day 100% guarantee.
You’ll need to shell out quite a bit to cover the 8 ounce size, though the price per ounce isn’t terrible. Also, some users feel the scent is a little too much like Pinesol for their liking.
Okay, this isn’t 100% natural as you might expect given the branding. But, it doesn’t include the ingredients that will make your skin crawl, like parabens and toxins. It’s also cruelty-free and vegan. And free of tree nuts. Really, what more could you ask for?
Better still, it’s strong enough to battle acne-causing bacteria and overproduction of oil, though it’s definitely mild enough for sensitive skin.
It would be nice if this was sold in smaller packaging – or at least if that option was available. Then again, most users – especially those with sensitive skin – don’t worry about that at all.
- Who is it for? All skin types, but definitely best for sensitive skins.
- Active ingredients: Aloe Vera and willow bark.
- Other notable ingredients: Burdock root, tea tree oil, and Vitamin C.
- Does it have parabens? No
- What about other nasties? Free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and preservatives.
- Vegan? Yep and cruelty-free!
- Safe for tree nut allergies? Yes
- Texture: It’s thick and creamy without too many beads, but still light enough for sensitive skins.
- Fragrance: Most find it to have a manly scent, though there are those that find it smells a little like Pinesol.
- Does it fight acne? Powerful enough to battle with sebaceous glands.
- Container sizes: 8 ounces
- Will it break the bank? It costs about $25 for an 8-ounce container. That works out to $3.11 per ounce. Of course, if you pay the $39 MSRP, you’re paying way too much.
- Rated #4 in 6 Best Facial Scrub Exfoliators for Men