No need for pods or capsules, the ROK is the non-electric, hands-on way of making espresso just how you want it. You choose the coffee and provide the power, by using hand-powered pressure.
Spotlighted by GQ magazine as one of the "Best Stuff of 2012," the Presso ROK is an environmentally friendly manual espresso maker created with durable engine-grade metal guaranteed to last at least 10 years. Going above and beyond simple espresso, the innovative ROK comes with a stainless steel frothier to produce rich milk for lattes, cappuccinos and macchiato -- all without using one bit of electricity. Created with traditionalists and espresso enthusiasts in mind, this London-designed espresso maker lets you exact complete control over brewing pressure using the two levers located on the sides of the ROK.
- Polished metal frame built to last
- No electricity needed
- Base has four rubber, slip-resistant legs to protect your countertop and prevent the espresso maker from sliding
- Comes with 10-year warranty certificate
- No Electricity Needed to Brew
- Rated #6 in 10 Best Coffee Makers