- Expect a noticeable difference
- Most guys experience a fuller head of hair quickly
- Easy to use product
You may experience a little itchiness that you'll need to avoid scratching.
Of course this an Amazon #1 Bestseller. You’d hardly expect anything less from the brand that first brought hope to millions of men. And, this foam product is a giant leap forward from the products your dad used. This improved formula hit the market in 2008 and has an 85% success rate.
Rogaine is only part of the solution to your hair loss problem. It doesn’t block those DHTs, but it is the best product you can get for stimulating growth. This Rogaine foam dries quickly, doesn’t cause irritation (in most men), and only costs about $10-15 a month (give or take). You’ll want to use this if you’re serious, but don’t make the mistake of ignoring the directions - this product isn’t mild.
- Active Ingredients: 5% Minoxidil. No matter how you dice it, this FDA-approved drug works.
- How it works: This is a foam that you apply to your hair (or scalp) twice a day. It's unscented and super easy to use.
- Who can use it? This is a men's only product. The FDA does not want women getting close to it. Be aware (and make sure everyone in the house knows as well).
- Frequency of use: You'll need to apply this twice daily - and if you stop you may experience hair loss again. Sorry. That's just the way it goes.
- Will it break the bank? Not really. It's not the cheapest Minoxidil product on the market, but it works brilliantly. But, you'll need to bank on spending money on this for the rest of your life if you truly want results. That's not terrible, but it is a commitment.
If you're a guy with thinning hair, you're probably going to give this a try at some point in your life. We suggest doing so sooner rather than later - and only after comparing it to other Minoxidil products.
- Rated #3 in 6 Best Hair Growth Products