If you’re looking to surf your way through a forest or off-road in general, Rockboard should be your number one choice.
- Tank-like treads
- Four heavy-duty triple-wheel sets
With an average rating of 4.3 out of 5, and with a price of $140, it’s one of the most affordable, quality e-boards out there. Unlike others, however, this one has limited use, as its name says – it’s downhill only. It won’t take you to your workplace and back, but for all downhill enthusiasts this is a must-have. Great build, great durability, great design.
What the reviewers say:
- “Awesome fun. Killer construction--well made, quality parts. Excellent cross-trainer for surfing when the waves are down. My Pals and I have a friggen blast on that thing. I'm sure your 'Hawaii sales' will go way up.”
- “My kids love it! One they love showing it off, I mean come on who has something like this. It doesn’t go great on flat areas, but who cares. If you have a grass hill in your yard the kids will use it for a while.”
- “This thing is amazing!! We bought this because our 8-year-old son was having trouble getting up and staying on a regular skateboard. This thing is built like a tank! It does great downhill on grass. My husband accidentally ran over this thing with our huge SUV and it didn't even put a scratch on it!!”
- Rated #6 in 9 Best Electric Skateboards