- Ideal for extreme environments
- "It doesn't get any stronger than this. Works for hours, 0% bite rate."
- "Very effective! Easy to apply."
The Repel 100 Insect Repellent truly works. It wards off even the peskiest of bugs, including: mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, and biting flies. A little goes a long way, so the small 4 ounce bottle will last you longer than you would expect.
The bottle tends to leak, and the formula is so strong that it may ruin clothes and other belongings that it comes into contact with.
Details: Repel 100 Insect Repellent repels mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers and biting flies up to 10-hour, even in the most extreme conditions. It even works on mosquitoes that may transmit the Chikungunya, Zika, Dengue and West Nile viruses. This repellent contains DEET, which has been used as an insect repellent in the U.S. for more than 50 years. DEET-based products are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for effective, long-lasting mosquito protection. DEET is certified safe by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and poses no health concerns, as long as it is used according to label directions. The 4 ounce bottle is perfect for the high consumption consumer, yet small enough to be portable.
What Reviewers Say:
- "A must for this year’s threat. Especially to persons living in areas with high risk. 100% deet can deter these pesky pests. With the new threat of the Zika virus this is a must. Repel makes both dry formulas as well as this one being the liquid spray. There is no smell to the product and its strength is 100 percent deet for persons who have a serious problem of infestation of mosquitos or get bit often. This can be applied directly onto the skin, clothing, neck, hands, feet.. etc."
- "I absolutely loved this product. I bought this along with another bug repellent lotion. I used the lotion in the first part of my trip to very humid regions it worked ok. I still got a few bites. But when I started using this spray, I noticed I stopped getting red bumps on my legs which meant no more bites. Another thing I like is that it's like an oily liquidy substance so it is easier to apply and rub in compared to the other thick lotion."
- Rated #25 in 30 Best Camping Gear and Gadgets