The Razor E100 is everyone’s sweetheart – it’s durable and reliable, all while coming at a fairly reasonable price.
- Silent motor
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Run time 40 minutes and up
Razor seems to be the most popular electric scooter-building company, and with more than a thousand customer reviews and an average score of 4.3 out of 5, the E100 seems to be the most popular electric scooter. It comes with a high-torque, ultra-quiet motor which can develop speeds of up to 10 mph. It takes some 12 hours to recharge, and can run 40 minutes and more on a single charge. The E100 is also E300’s younger brother, designed for the younger audience.
What the reviewers say:
- “Ran well, but needed to charge for a while before its first use. Definitely would recommend this to use with older children. Once charged, it runs pretty good.”
- “All in all a good choice. We will be purchasing one in neon pink/purple for the younger sibling. Worth the money. Made us look like the birthday heroes and for that we thank our son and daughter-in-law for the heads up.”
- “Good products, will buy again if needed!”
- Rated #6 in 6 Best Electric Scooters