- Parents are super pleased with the mild scent of this shampoo and body wash
- One of the best lathers in the baby shampoo category
- Perfect for sensitive skin
This baby wash naturally balances your baby's skin while also hydrating it. You'll find this natural formula has everything you want; it's non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic.
This just isn't strong enough for adult hair (sorry) and while it lathers well, you can't expect a lot of super bubbles.
If nothing short of all-natural is important to you, then you absolutely must consider this baby shampoo and body wash from Puracy. The name itself should give it away, even if you don't want to spend time looking through the labels (though you'll probably do that too). It rates the best Environmental Working Group (EWG) Ingredient Safety Scores (Green Category) and this product is also backed by a 100 percent guarantee. That's pretty impressive for any FMCG product, let alone one that retails at this price. We bet that very few people have any reason to complain, however; this is an awesome baby shampoo.
- What’s Inside? Almost nothing. No really. This is a natural vegan product that also happens to be gluten free. It's free from sulfates, triclosan, formaldehyde, salicylates, parabens, phosphates, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, perfumes, dyes, caustics, and every other known irritant. So what's inside this doctor-formulated product? Water, sea salt, and coconut-based cleansers. It's all plant and mineral-based for a solid hypoallergenic formula. And, as you would expect, this product has never been tested on animals. (It's even safe for septic systems.)
- Easy to Use? The pump makes it easy to get the shampoo out of the bottle and it lathers well and rinses out easily. Unfortunately, you won't get a lot of bubbles, but everything else should make you smile.
- Tear-Free? As you would expect, this is a tear-free formula. And Puracy takes that very seriously indeed.
- How Does It Smell? You'll get the urge for an orange after experiencing the delicate citrus smell of this product. It's a lovely scent even if you don't associate it with infancy.
- And the Cost? When you buy the two-pack on Amazon, you're looking at paying under 65 cents per fluid ounce. A single bottle at the MSRP is closer to 90 cents per fluid ounce. Same product, same guarantee, so we know where we'll buy this baby shampoo.
- Rated #4 in 7 Best Baby Shampoos