- Well-priced and well-valued product
- Pleasant smell of mint (thanks to eucalyptus and menthol)
- Contains natural ingredients to soothe, purify, and moisturize your skin
Doesn't lather as easily as other soaps and shave creams and dries quickly.
Performance: If you're looking for a quality shaving soap that gives you a drier shave than classic creams and foams, this is a good product to consider. It's wet enough for a single pass, and it won't make as big of a mess as wetter and thicker foams.
The ingredients contain natural antiseptics like eucalyptus and menthol, both of which help to tone your skin and give the cream a pleasant smell. The cream also contains coconut oil, stearic acid, eugenol (from cloves), and geraniol (from rose oil) that will help to moisturize, hydrate, and tone your skin. It's not the most natural shaving cream around, but the natural ingredients it does contain will do a great job of nourishing your skin.
Working up a lather can be a bit of a challenge until you figure out the "secret". However, the lubrication is good, and it will protect your face from razor burns, bumps, and rashes. The foam isn't as thick as others, but you'll still get a good close shave every time.
Price: $10 isn't too high a price to pay for this shaving soap. It's as good as many of the other shaving creams on the market, and at a much lower cost. If you're looking for something a bit simpler than fancy shaving foam, it's a good option to consider.
- Rated #1 in Ready For Your Smoothest Skin Ever? Here's How To Get A Killer Wet Shave
- Rated #3 in 7 Best Shaving Creams
- Rated #8 in 16 Best Grooming Gifts for Men