- Bakes pizza perfectly
- Easy to use and super versatile
- A real time saver
You can expect to save as much as 60 percent in energy consumption (compared to a conventional oven). It's the rotating tray that evenly bakes your pizza (or anything else on it).
If it stops working, it's better to call customer service than short the power in your home. Sorry.
This gadget perfectly cooks pizza and wings. Plus, it's just one of the coolest kitchen gadgets you can ever own. The rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking and it saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. That's pretty cool.
What’s it used for? Use this to make pizzas from scratch, or heat one of those refrigerated pizzas you picked up at the grocery store. But, you can also use it to cook wings or just about anything else that needs such lovely attention like egg rolls or cinnamon rolls.
Is it easy to use? If you can push a button and place pizza on a tray, it's easy to use. If you struggle with these functions, then you should move along.
Dishwasher-safe? No, this is a wipe and handwash sort of gadget. Luckily, there aren't a whole lot of parts.
Will it break the bank? For $40, it's one hell of a gadget. And, you may just find yourself saving money. Not only is it cheaper than using the oven, it's so much fun that you'll choose to use it instead of ringing for pizza delivery.
What Reviewers Say:
You're going to love this baby. A lot of people do.
- My in-laws gave us one of these as a gift. I thought it was a joke. Then we used it. The Pizzazz consistently cooks frozen pizzas well. The nonstick disk is simple to clean, and I don't understand how anyone would scratch it, unless he's using steel wool or something to clean it. And that is hardly necessary: it washes clean with a bit of soap and water (or even just a clean towel). All in all, this is a surprisingly effective product.
- I just tried out my new Presto Pizzazz Oven...and I can see it is going to be very well used in my kitchen. I decided to try some wings for my first cooking venture with the oven. I was curious to see how it would do with non-pizza items. I had uncooked chicken wings, that I seasoned and placed on the tray. I did let them cook a bit longer than recipe called for (about an hour), I turned them twice during the cooking process, and they came out just perfect!
- We received this as one of "those" (you know what I mean) Christmas gifts. I thought it was destined to sit on some out of the way shelf in my kitchen, taking up space, until I could rationalize re-gifting or donating. Over 3 years and many, many, many pizzas later; I am now look to replace it. It has become one of the most used appliances in my kitchen! It is fun to use and watch, something the kids can safely use, and creates great tasting pizza. Can't beat that!
- Rated #9 in 13 Rockin' Kitchen Gadgets Every Man Should Have