- The card charges a super-high interest rate, even above-average for store credit cards
- Some special financing plans are deferred-interest plans, so you could be on the hook for a lot of interest if you don't pay the balance in time
- It's a closed-loop card, so you can't use it anywhere else
Application process: Online or in-store. Approval can take as little as 60 seconds.
Annual Fee: None.
APR: A variable rate of 28.24%. There's no penalty APR or cash advance APR.
Rewards: The card offers 10% back — you'll earn 1 point per dollar spent and for every 250 points you earn, you get a $25 rewards certificate to use at Pottery Barn.
Bonus Offers: None.
Variable APR28.24% variable
Cash Advance APRN/A
Intro APR0% APR deferred interest for 12 months on purchases of $750 or more
- Earn one point for every dollar spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card at Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, or PBteen store.
- For every 250 points accumulated, you will receive a $25 Rewards Certificate.
- Receive special offers throughout the year.
- 12 months special financing or 10% back in rewards.
- Purchase APR is a variable 28.24%.
- No annual fee.