- Makes you stand out in the crowd
- "Women will want to bury their heads in your chest"
- Complicated and unique scent
- 100% authentic & lower priced than department stores
Best for daytime wear.
You really cannot go wrong if you're sporting just about any cologne from Ralph Lauren. This particular fragrance launched in 2005. A decade later and women are still cooing over it. If you've got the ability to detect the most complicated of scents, you'll fall in love with this cologne. This is the price for 6.7 fluid ounces, though there are smaller bottles if you want to shop around. Though this is an extremely good price for this product.
What Reviewers Say:
With a solid rating of 4.5 stars on Amazon, you know you're in for something good. Here's what reviewes have to say about this product.
- Okay, I am a bit biased because I have a soft spot for Polo products, but the Polo Black is arguably the best I have used in years. And I use and finish a new cologne every month. The after smell is great, it is not overpowering, it is great in the morning and in the evening. For the first time in years I am going to use the same cologne for 2 consecutive months! A great product.
- Incredible smell! Little strong at first (but what colognes are not?) and settles to a smooth, fresh smell that is not spicey or musky. By far the best smelling cologne out there. I have had dozens of ladies from 18 to 35 tell me how much they love this cologne. Costs a little more, but it is worth it!!
- A review from a woman in her 20's: this is by far the most delectable and attractive cologne. Ever. It's a great balanced cologne. It's sweet-smelling like women like, but not overly sweet or even fruity like Curves or some others that I've come in contact with. And it's not musky or pungent, which is a definite plus. I had to buy it for my boyfriend. It's super sexy, and he loves it, too.