- Dual USB ports for simultaneously charging multiple Devices
- Extends GoPro film time up to 10 hours
- 17-30" extension for multiple creative angles
The perfect selfie stick for those who want to snap pictures for hours on end.
At $100, this is one of the priciest selfie sticks around, but it's also one of the best.
It comes with its own battery pack built into the pole, and it's 100% splashproof. It's designed for the GoPro camera only, and it only extends to 30", but the long lasting battery life of this bad boy makes it well worth the investment.
What Reviewers Say:
- Features a solid, strong and sturdy contruction. Additionally, the meaty well-knurled grip and all aluminum construction makes this pole worthy of being worn on the Batbelt.
- Great product and fantastic customer service. Just wish there was a shutter button.
- This is a very useful and well-designed GoPro accessory. It has two USB ports so you can charge pretty much any device (iPhone, etc) that charges via USB in addition to the GoPro. I've not yet fully depleted the battery but it claims to give up to 10 hours of GoPro life, which given how short-lived my GoPro battery is, makes this pole really handy.