What do you do with the grounds that you don’t want to dry? Even if you don’t grind in advance, you still need a way to store those beans to preserve them.
- Valve forces air out, then locks the lid in place
- Easily see content amount
- Durable construction resists staining
If you’re a big fan of your coffee, then you’re probably well-equipped with the grinders and different makers. Unless you have 30 minutes spend every time you want a great cup, you’re stuck with a problem. This coffee-lover’s airtight container is exactly what you need.
The Airscape allows you to close the lid and vacuum-seal it shut. And, you don’t need a handful of other gadgets to make that happen. It’s just cleverly designed to make your life - and your coffee experience - that much easier. Sounds like the thing you’ve been missing, doesn’t it?
What Reviewers Say:
- I highly recommend this to anyone who has been looking for a place to store their beans so that they can have fresh beans even with the last scoop.
- I've now had these for 2 years and they are as good as the day I initially got them. Still works perfect, still looks great and I don't notice any wear. They are opened and closed once a day each day. I still highly recommend.
- I really like this container. It keeps coffee fresh for a lot longer than I'm used to, which is great because it takes me a while to go through a pack. The aroma every time I open this to get scoop of beans is amazing
- Rated #7 in 12 Best Gadgets for Serious Coffee Lovers