You can brush your teeth - or you can invest in this serious kit from the folks at Philips.
- Three Modes and Two Routines for Customized Oral Care
- UV Sanitizer to keep your brush head clean between brushings
- DiamondClean brush head for Sonicare's best whitening results
The obvious bonus that you get 2 toothbrushes and accessories so you can treat your gal too. But, that's not all you'll get from this gadget. This toothbrush works to whiten your teeth, not just clean them. It's so serious that it actually features a "getting started" mode which gently works your mouth up to 31,000 strokes per minute. It's safe and gentle enough for just about everyone though. And, the travel accessories make this the perfect toothbrush for the man that's always on the move. We're not saying this is cheap, but we're quite certain you'll fall in love with it.
What Reviewers Say:
Most people love this. We think you will too.
- Well I'm 53. Decided to start taking better care of my teeth. I've had it for almost 3 months now. Purchased this package deal for my wife and I. We are both very pleased. Well worth the money. Teeth are noticeably whiter. Mouth just feels generally healthier. Have received a few compliments. Smiling more often and kissing my wife has increased. How's that for a review.
- Great sonic toothbrush I like that the handle is not huge. It feels more natural holding it in your mouth. In the $160s with free shipping this is a very good deal considering you are getting 2 fully functional sonic toothbrushes.
- I was quite impressed after the first use, and now, a couple of weeks later, I'm still impressed. Each time I brush, I feel that "Just been to the dentist" feel on my teeth. It is timed, and has multiple programs, but best of all the base has a UV light for killing bacteria. The brush works great, I am not disappointed.