- You don't need a lot to achieve an incredible hold
- Create styles effortlessly
- Holds up well in hot weather
It's not nearly as affordable as we'd like for daily use. But, it's not as bad as you would think.
This is an interesting product from the well-known Paul Mitchell brand - and certainly worth a closer look. It's easy to apply, but more importantly, it's got a matte finish which ensures that you're never overpowered by shine. This dry wax creates a perfectly textured look and it deserves a place on every man's grooming shelf. (If you can pick it up for under $16.00, then make sure you do it.)
Here's what you need to know about this hair wax - you're going to love the hold. It's strong, but not too strong. It provides incredible texture for guys that need a little extra lift and you can expect to move it around as you need to do so. The formula isn't greasy, and it's not that difficult to wash out, though you may need to do a little more than nothing. It's got a neutral scent so you can use it with all your other grooming products without any competing smells. This product works and it works so well that you will have a difficult time buying anything else. The only drawback is that it's in the mid-range price-wise; if only it were a little cheaper.
Also, you'd be surprised at the number of celebrity hair stylists that rely on this product. Artists like Sienree has used it on any number of clients and several photo shoots. She even used it to style celebs for the MTV Movie Awards. Isn't that the product you want?
- Hold and Control: Excellent. We're not even sure we need to say it again.
- Ability to Restyle: You can expect to restyle this as needed, but it's not best for guys that always have their hands in their hair.
- Texturing Ability: Brilliant! Hair looks incredible and naturally lifted with this wax.
- Shine Level: It's got a matte finish to it, but it's a natural-looking matte.
- Flakes and Washability: You may get a little bit of build-up on this, but it's not too bad - as long as you wash it frequently.
- Scent: Neutral. (Which means you may need to hide it from your girlfriend.)
Bottom Line: This is the wax that people fall in love with. No really. It's got the name and reputation you want plus all the qualities you would expect from a hair wax. It helps to control frizz even after you run your fingers through your hair. You can apply it to nearly every hair in any condition and it'll look fantastic. If you haven't tried this hair wax from Paul Mitchell, you really don't want to miss this opportunity.
- Rated #1 in 12 Best Hair Waxes for Men
This is an interesting product from the well-known Paul Mitchell brand - and certainly worth a closer look. It's easy to apply, but more importantly, it's got a matte finish which ensures that you're never overpowered by shine. This dry wax creates a perfectly textured look and it deserves a place on every man's grooming shelf. (If you can pick it up for under $18.00, then make sure you do it.)