This little weapon is useful for cutting meat, gutting fish, sharpening sticks, and even killing zombies. (Yes, you read that right.)
- Quality tested and ensured
- Designed for the toughest, roughest users
It comes with a paracord handle, and the string can be removed to tie all sorts of things. There is even a firestarter built into it, ensuring you can get that blaze going in a matter of seconds.
What Reviewers Say:
- A good, inexpensive utilitarian knife to keep in your toolbox, glovebox, survival bag, or bug out bag. Not as a main survival knife, mind you, but as a back-up/fire steel/lash to a pole as a spear point type of knife.
- Good inexpensive knife. I got these for my go bags to keep in the trunk for a backup knife to what we carry. The sheath is cheap, If you are going to use it to carry get a better sheath. Good knife for the tackle box or toolbox. Came sharp and touched it up a little.
- I fine the Rothco para knife to be everything I expected it to be. It holds a fine edge blade is strong and handle is very comfortable.
- Rated #3 in 10 Things Tom Hanks Wish He Had In Cast Away
- Rated #1 in 10 Things You Need to Become the Ultimate Mountain Man
- Rated #4 in 10 Things You Need to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
- Rated #3 in 12 Gifts for the Adventurous Hiker