This electric wine opener removes corks at the touch of a button.
- Foil cutter and soft-grip handle
- Cordless operation with recharging base
- Thermal stainless steel wine cooler
Honestly, if you're a wine lover, you've got it pretty easy. There's no mixing required, glasses are easy to come by and these days, it's not difficult to get wine to the right temperature. The hardest part has got to be opening the bottle. This Oster Wine Opener can handle up to 30 bottles on a single charge. And, it works with all traditional wine bottles. Indeed, customers rave about how well it works for the price. It's also stylish and ergonomically designed with soft grip handle to fit the palm of your hand for a firm grip. And this set also includes a thermal stainless-steel wine chiller that keeps wine cold for hours.
What Reviewers Say:
- I was surprised as to how well this item actually worked when we opened and started using it. I purchased this as a 'filler' gift for my wife for Christmas. Knowing that it was a gadjety gift I did not have high expecations. We used this for fun and found out how easy it is to use and how cleanly it removes the cork. It opens many bottles on one charge, although we have not yet tried to prove the box statement correct that it opens 30 bottles on one charge.
- Not only do these two wine lovers love the opener, but every time we use it in front of someone they fall in love and want one so it's the perfect gift.
- I love it, my wife loves it, heck even the dog loves it and he doesn't have thumbs. I don't know what else to say, "it works for me". We keep it plugged in on the counter all the time. We don't even mind the glowing light.