- Fantastic smell that people love
- Perfect for a light hold gel
- Doesn't irritate guy's scalps
It's on the pricey side, but this gel may be worth every penny - as long as you don't need super hold.
This product is 100% natural which is great if you're concerned about more than your hair. But, it's also suited to just about any hair texture. It's also got a clean feel to it without any stickiness or an overly rigid finish. Plus it washes out easily - and can be used on damp or dry hair for different levels of control. If you want value for money without the drawbacks of stronger gels, you'll want to consider this product.
- Hold and Control: This doesn't have the strongest hold in the bunch, but it's not weak like a cream either. Consider it a light to medium hold and you're in the right place. Perhaps it's all those natural ingredients they use.
- Ability to Restyle: You might get some, but only if you add more product to your hair. This really isn't the tightest hold to begin with, it's just that it's all-natural.
- Texturing Ability: Nope, sorry. If you add a hair dryer to the mix, you might get some, but don't count on it.
- Shine Level: Medium to natural. It's neither super shiny or decidedly matte.
- Flakes and Washability: This is perhaps the easiest gel to wash out of your hair. Again, we're chalking this up to the complete lack of anything you don't want near your body in this product.
- Scent: It smells fantastic and everyone is keen to get a little closer to this product.
Bottom Line: If you absolutely refuse to use any product that isn't 100 percent natural and totally vegan, this is your option for hair gels. It really doesn't have any nasties in it. But, it's not the end-all be-all of hair gels, as it doesn't give you the über hold you would expect from a gel. That said, something that's gentle enough for everyone in the house to use isn't necessarily a bad thing.