They're durable, lightweight and stress-resistant making them the ultimate combination of comfort and performance.
- Made from plastic
- Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
- Features Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO)
Finding the right pair of sunglasses for running is always a challenge. You want to look cool without negating your run. These Half Jacket sunglasses by Oakley do both! Plus, they're made with components that increase grip when you sweat. They'll wrap your vision while providing clarity and protection from the rays.
What Reviewers Say:
- Best fit ever. This is the only pair that does not look giant on my smallest ever face. Also looks cool on normal people :)
And the lenses are perfect, the shining effect when looking at a phone screen is really impressive. I was afraid about the plastic parts, i saw many of them shifted in flak jacket models but the style on these avoid the defect.
- If you're willing to shell out a few extra bucks for a pair of sunglasses, these are the ones to get. Opt for polarized over non-polarized. It's maybe $40 extra but totally worth it. Like many others have said, they are incredibly light and you often forget they're on your face. I bike with these all the time and they're great for that. They stay in place even when you're pouring sweat, which is certainly appreciated on long hot rides.
- bought these last spring because i lost my old $20 pair. been loving them ever since, great sunglasses, very durable and scratch resistant. have no regrets for paying around $150.