- Leaves skin refreshed and soft
- A very effective product
- Good value for money
Recommended for pre-shave deep-cleansing, this facial exfoliator for men has antioxidants. It’s also a good value for the money and does a good job with skins that battle excessive exposure.
The menthol scent can be a little strong. It also has parabens and those nasty little microbeads.
To be fair, there are some things we don’t love about this facial scrub for men – mainly the myriad of chemicals, alcohol, parabens, and marine damaging particles. Indeed, we would have liked to walk away from this product.
But, we couldn’t. That’s because it’s one of the most effective facial scrubs out there. It offers a fantastic deep clean and leaves your face smooth for a clean, non-irritating shave. So, if you’re not too worried about parabens and the like, dig in – especially if you do factory or outdoor work.
Just a note, the ingredient list doesn’t include any nut extracts, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find residues here as it’s not explicitly safe for those with tree nut allergies. If you’re truly sensitive to nuts, find another facial scrub.
- Who is it for? All skin types, but especially good for skins that get very dirty due to exposure to grime or elements.
- Active ingredients: Scrub particles and Vitamin E.
- Other notable ingredients: A very long list of chemicals.
- Does it have parabens? Yes
- What about other nasties? Includes alcohol and fragrance.
- Vegan? Nope
- Safe for tree nut allergies? The ingredient list doesn’t include any nut extracts, but not advertised as being explicitly safe for those with tree nut allergies.
- Texture: Smooth and gentle with beads that feel like a squishy silicon.
- Fragrance: A combination of menthol and soap, which isn't the worst thing but a but strong for some.
- Does it fight acne? Not specifically.
- Container sizes: 4.4 ounces
- Will it break the bank? Nope. You’ll pay about $22 for a 3-pack. That works out to little less than $1.70 per ounce. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s much further from the most expensive.