- Wonderfully fresh and manly smelling
- Lathers nicely and cleans well
- Love the non-drying versatility of the 3-in-1 product
- Can be used for body, face, and hair
- Non-drying formula that rinses clean
- Dermatologist-approved to maintain pH balance
- The ingredient list isn't our favorite
- It's not cruelty-free
This budget body wash actually works for your body, hair, and face. That makes it even more useful than you can imagine.
You won't be sorry when you put this on your Subscribe & Save list, though you may want to see how long it lasts before you do so.
Men love the refreshing clean, the easy lather, and that it rinses easily without leaving a residue. In addition to mint extracts (that's the refreshing bit), there's also vitamin B5 to keep your skin soft and smooth, and users report that it's truly non-drying.
We wish they weren't testing on animals and, hopefully, one day they won't.
- Parabens: No
- Sulphates: Yes
- Added fragrance: Yes
- Cruelty-free: No
Skin type: This body wash is great for all skin and hair types.
Scent: It's a bit difficult to describe the fresh, masculine scent of this body wash, but it's delicious and not overpowering.
Ease of application: The lather on this is exceptional, though the formula feels a little runnier than other body washes. Pair it with a loofah or sponge for the best results on your body.
Package size: For this price, you'll get over 50 ounces spread between three 16.9 oz bottles.
Price: Not only will you pay 30 cents per ounce at the regular price with Prime shipping, there's a Subscribe & Save option that will save you even more money.
- Rated #4 in 7 Best Body Wash Products for Men