The tracker keeps you appraised of steps, time, calories burned in your workout, and more.
- Available in three sizes
- Ambient light sensor detects environmental light levels and adjusts accordingly
- Bluetooth 4.0 pairing to smart phones
Nike+ FuelBand SE tracks the intensity of your training sessions. It can count your steps and even gives you the time. Designed with all the durability, elegance, and functionality of Nike+ products, this bad boy is made to look great and work like a dream. It's one of the most user-friendly fitness trackers around; it's not higher on the list because it doesn't auto-detect activities, record stairs climbed, monitor heart rate, or track distance.
What Reviewers Say:
- Looks good and feels comfortable
- Screen is great, very readable white digits, and the rainbow-colored LEDs are refreshing every time
- Very useful as a watch, best watch among the fitness trackers I have used
- Water resistant - I wore it in the shower without a problem
- Nike Fuel points are fun! I used to think steps are the way to go based on Fitbit, but I realize that there are different activity levels and points actually make a lot of sense
- iOS app is gorgeous
- Charges straight off a USB port, no cables or adaptors needed
- Battery lasts about a week
- It is very good,
- The best fitness band ever!
- Rated #9 in 10 Cool Gadgets Every Runner Should Be Using