- Amazing coffee and espresso
- The crema is terrific, as is the Aeroccino
- Better than Keurig coffee; free recycling of pods
- Hotter than the original Vertuo
- Fantastic cleaning cycle
- Make coffee and espresso - no worries
- Doesn't have an indicator to let you know the water tank is running low
If you want a range of coffees and espressos, this is the machine for you. It's got it all and a gigantic water tank to boot. As the VertuoLine grows in popularity, you can expect the variety of flavors to do the same.
Plus, the centrifusion tech totally surpasses the crema you'll get in place of the standard 19 bar pressure.
And, in case you've heard that these machines don't produce hot enough coffee, you can rest assured that the problem has been fixed with this particular model.
Which pods: VertuoLine
Heat up time: 15 seconds
Pump pressure: centrifusion technology
Milk connection: Comes with the Aeroccino 3 milk frother.
Water tank: 54 ounces
- espresso (1.35 oz)
- double espresso (2.7 oz)
- gran lungo (5 oz)
- coffee (7.7 oz)
- alto (14 oz)
Used capsule space: 17
Auto shut off: Yes, after 9 minutes.
- L: 12.3"
- W: 9"
- H: 12.2"
Weight: 11 lbs
Price: For a machine of this calibre, paying the usual price of roughly $230 is really not bad at all.
- Rated #2 in 6 Best Nespresso Machines