- Delicious espresso
- Frother makes for a nice bundle
- Easy to use and only takes a minimum amount of space
- Makes great espresso with impressive crema
- Good energy rating and easy cleaning
- Features 2 programmable switches
- Some pods crush in the machine
- Can be a little noisy
Though this Nespresso machine has a plastic-based construction, the quality of it is undeniable - and it's got a solid A Class energy rating.
There are 2 programmable switches for espresso and lungo and you can make bigger espressos by holding the button down for a little longer. That, plus the foldable drip tray, means you can make amazing coffee every single time.
And if you're a Breville kind of a person, you can pick up the same machine from that manufacturer.
Which pods: Original Line
Heat up time: 25 seconds
Pump pressure: 19 bar
Milk connection: Aeroccino milk frother
Water tank: 24 ounces
- espresso (1.35 oz)
- lungo (3.72 oz)
Used capsule space: 11
Auto shut off: Yes, after 9 minutes.
- L: 12.6"
- W: 4.7"
- H: 9"
Weight: 5.29 lbs
Price: The MSRP is $200, but you can usually pick it up for less. And, if you're not picky about the brand that manufactures it, you may want to check out the Breville model to see if it comes in any cheaper.
- Rated #4 in 6 Best Nespresso Machines