NASA developed this lightbulb to soothe adrenaline-ridden astronauts. It promotes the production of melatonin which will put you right to sleep.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Reduces blue light by 50%
- Fall asleep and wake up faster
Used by NASA to help astronauts sleep in space, this is the light bulb that encourages production of melatonin—the hormone that promotes sleep. Unlike typical light bulbs that emit high levels of short wavelength “blue” light that suppresses melatonin, the NASA light bulb’s patented filter reduces blue light by 50% to facilitate a better night’s sleep. Ideal for use in a nightstand lamp for 30 minutes before you fall asleep, the light bulb helps maintain your body’s natural circadian rhythm so you fall asleep faster and wake up more refreshed.
- The 12-watt LED produces the same light as a 60-watt incandescent for optimal illumination while reading yet lasts up to 16X longer.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 2 1/2" W. (5 oz.)
- Gift wrap is available for $6.95.