Best for Securing Flyaways
Need a strong hold, but not interested in all that shine? This pomade-wax cross provides exactly that. Mr. Natty Natty's Pomade Wax Hair Preparation suits traditional and rockabilly hairstyles.
This is an oil-based product, so it's not the easiest to wash out.
Mr. Natty Natty's Pomade Wax Hair Preparation is ideal for the shortest cuts, but also works on just about every type of hair. And, it's one of the few products that really works well with elaborate styles. Having said all that, it's still quite a light product with a pleasant, but not overpowering scent. Plus it can be applied to either dry or slightly damp hair. You'll get a strong hold with low shine and, somehow, a firm but pliable texture. But, don't expect it to give you too much leeway when it comes to reshapability.
According to some users, this is easily the best male hair product on the market. It really is quite an excellent wax and it's easy to love it. The low shine with this product sadly comes with some flaky residue. Otherwise, Mr. Natty's Pomade Wax is a great product.
- Hold and Control: It's a strong hold, though you won't be able to use it on longer hair cuts and styles. However, it is terrific for keeping the flyaways at bay on those longer styles.
- Ability to Restyle: Don't expect too much from this wax, though the pomade-ish element to this product does offer some.
- Texturing Ability: If you need to make it look like you've got more texture than you really do, take a closer look at this product.
- Shine Level: The low shine is a plus for most guys. It's a little more natural than matte, which most guys like.
- Flakes and Washability: You may need to spend a little more time washing this wax out than other products, but it is a wax... so you should expect that.
- Scent: You will love it! Everyone else does.
Bottom Line: If it worked with longer hair, we would absolutely swoon over this product. Still, guys with shorter haircuts will enjoy this wax immensely.