- "A must for cool weather camping"
- "Great quality"
- "Reliable and warm little heater"
Although this heater truly works, it burns through a lot of gas very quickly.
The Mr. Heater F232000 is approved for both indoor and outdoor use, is clean burning, and radiates heat for spaces up to 200 square feet. The heater is 100-percent efficient and will shut-off automatically if it tips over, the pilot light goes out, or if it detects low oxygen levels. For added convenience, the heater features a fold-down handle and swivel-out regulator. It can even be connected to a 20 pound propane cylinder with optional hose.
What Reviewers Say:
- "This heater is unbelievably helpful when it comes to living in an RV. I chose this over a cheaper heater for the safety abilities that are included. My new best friend Mr. Heater turns off when tipped or if it recognizes too much gas. I never sleep with it on, but I at least have the knowledge that I could if I wanted. VERY WORTH THE MONEY! Check it out!"
- "This works very well and is very easy to light. You do NOT need a match, you simply push down the pilot until you get a flame, hold it for a few seconds and then turn to low or high. It is very lightweight and easily transported. It lets off a good amount of heat too, I like it very much."
- "Swear by this. A full coleman fuel canister will last about 6 to 7 hours. I tent camped overnight in upper 30 degree weather. Turned this on and it was so nice and comfortable. Well WORTH it!"